Saturday, January 16, 2021

Game I just found to earn while playing!

Earn money playing video game?

Could this really be true? Turns out it is indeed accurate. Unlike a lot of the get rich quick and deposit money to earn more games, I found one that is best played without spending any money.

It's a mix of a bitcoin mining simulator and a bunch of mini games. The games play like very popular mobile games except you earn hash rate. For those who don't know what that is it is simply the processing power used to mine bitcoin. You can use your hash rate to mine for you and if you play enough can get 7 days time that it will mine on it's own. 

The best part is if your looking for a quick time wasting game, then waste time and earn a little bitcoin. Currently I am earning about 200 satoshi a day which is just a few cents a day but you can buy more power upgrades with it to buy more. Plus I get rewarded that every day while not even playing.

Join with my link below if you want to help me out.
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kjzawi70

If you have any questions please reach out to me via discord. I am starting a discord channel dedicated to earning money online. I am hoping to so some prizes for active members as the channel fills up.

https://discord.gg/UVDBNw3bvm

Have something for me to write about or review join the discord and let me know.
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kjzawi70
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kjzawi70
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kjzawi70
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kjzawi70

No comments:

Post a Comment