Discord dedicated to making money online!
I am starting a discord and wanted to offer incentives to those who are interested. I love bitcoin and have been following it since 2013. Sadly I missed the opportunity to buy and hold a bunch of coins so now I am starting to mine for my first time. The discord will cover much more than bitcoin mining such as ptc, faucets, games, and more.
With that being said I know there are a lot of ways to make a little cash while browsing around online. The discord is going to focus on the best way to do just that. I want to review sites from users, become your referral if it's good, and hopefully help you build a downline that you dreamed of. If we all work together I hope we can all profit together.
I am using some of my bitcoin mining profits for rewards in the discord. I plan to hold raffles and give away some of my proceeds periodically. If you are interested in being part of the group the discord is below.
Have something for me to write about or review join the discord and let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment