Bitcoin Faucet
A lot of bitcoin faucets just take advantage of you for advertising purposes and really don't offer much of a reward. The best one I found I have listed below and an explanation of why.
FreeBitco.in
This site doesn't hit you with a lot of advertisements. You can earn 5 satoshi every hour by just clicking redeem. You also get a daily email which will earn you lottery ticket's, reward points, or bitcoin. The lottery is held once a week and has a substantial amount for first place around $5,000-$10,000. The odds you win this are very slim and most likely will just make a few hundred satoshi a week but every bit counts and with some luck the odds may be in your favor. Usually people with a few tickets win at least one of the prizes weekly.
Please feel free to use my link for a referral bonus me and you also. If I have enough members I will be starting a referral commission which is built into the site. You can reward your most active members with a percentage of your referral earnings.
https://freebitco.in/?r=39745296
Please feel free to use my link for a referral bonus me and you also. If I have enough members I will be starting a referral commission which is built into the site. You can reward your most active members with a percentage of your referral earnings.
https://freebitco.in/?r=39745296
If you have any questions please reach out to me via discord. I am starting a discord channel dedicated to earning money online.
Have something for me to write about or review join the discord and let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment